I've just moved from my faithful 2 or 3 years Contaminated Life to this, My Walk Of Contaminated Life.
Why the sudden move?
I guess it's time to start something new.
A brand new year.
A brand new life.
So, a brand new blog too?
I bet you guys already know I'm single right now BUT am not available. =)
So yeah, I guess I need a new blog.
Leaving all the past behind and start anew.
My 2010 full with ups and downs.
But I never regret a single decision that I have made in that year.
I really thank God for everything. ` Love you Lord. Amen. You are the best.
My 2011 started with a BANG!
It was awesome. =)
A memorable one too I would say.
Will blog about it in the next post tomorrow.
If I feel like it too. =D
I guess I'll stop right here.
Anyway, resolution for my new blog.
I WILL NOT BE LAZY AND UPDATE WHEN I CAN. =)
I hope I can do this. =D
Wish me luck people! =)
Adios.
♥ing,
Yours Truly, Miss Cindy Chan.
Yours Truly, Miss Cindy Chan.

No comments:
Post a Comment