Like I've said yesterday in my previous post, I'll blog about my awesome New Year Eve.
So, here you go! =)
My brother, Kelvin and I went back to Penang just to celebrate New Year Eve with our friends.
Fat face but I love! =D
Eng Ket came and fetch Vinod, Kelvin and I.
We went to Gurney to have our dinner.
We were undecided as to where to fill our hunger.
Ended up we went to Breeks.
Our driver. =D Don't kill me Ket. =)
The heart broken little boy.
The tai kor.
We headed to Mois after that.
Waited for Nizam while discussing about which liquor should we open. =D
Met up with Imin too once we went inside.
Her table was just right behind ours. =D
Me beloved Imin. =)
Shorty and tally.
Gays.
Nizam and Ket.
My driver. =)
Family love.
Sam heightist!
Vinod, my brother and I.
The night was DAMN awesome.
This will be the most meaningful New Year celebration I've been ever celebrated.
I hope there will be many many more in the coming future. =)
Since my New Year started with a big bang so right now I got to live my life to the fullest too.
Let's not let something stupid and small change our lives.
Good luck to you guys out there.
May 2011 bring you all more wisdom, good health and love.
Cheers! =)
♥ing,
Miss Cindy Chan.


















No comments:
Post a Comment