♥ Dilemma On This Coming Chinese New Year ♥


2 more days for Chinese New Year.
Are you guys ready for it?
Am so so so ready for it.
But 1 thing that I'm sad of is that I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR! =.=
Most of my clothes are all black in colour.


Can't expect me to wear all black on the first day of Chinese New Year right?
I mean I'm totally cool with it but you don't expect the old ones to shut their mouth up right? =.=
So sad.
Dilemma.
Am fully recovered from my sickness.
Am a strong girl now.
Anticipating for collecting angpaus. ` Weeeee! Oh money. $.$


Anyway, am awake so damn early today.
No idea why but all I know is that am not feeling sleepy but only hungry. =.=
Usually I'll just fall back asleep but not today.
Maybe I'm just too excited for the day to come. =)
Alright, nothing else to say anymore.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEEPS!
HAVE A GREAT ONE!
GOD BLESS YA ALL. =)




♥ing,
Miss Cindy Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment