♥ First Day Of Chinese New Year ♥


I know I have been missing in action.
Am really busy.
Busy going here and there.
Busy doing this and that.
Yes, very busy.


And mostly I won't be at home.
Never even online for few days.
I spent my Chinese New Year in Ipoh again.
This year's Chinese New Year seems much happier than before. =)


 My clothes.


Few days before
Chinese New Year, went to Gurney for my last minute Chinese New Year shopping with my family.
Managed to buy those above.
How sad huh? =(


Woke up pretty early on the first day of Chinese New Year.
Headed to my uncle's place.
Family gathering always the best but sadly, not really a complete big family.
Cousins all over the globe studying.













Went to Ipoh after that.
Took lots of pictures on that day.
Non-stop.
Trust me when I say non-stop.
My face muscles and mouth ended up cramped. =.=















Around 3pm, lion dance session.
So so so happening.
I just love lion dance session. =)








After the lion dance session ended, we proceed to our first thing MUST DO list.
Family portrait. =)
Love all the pictures.












Even after finished taking family portrait, we still continue snapping pictures.
We are just too vain. =D
It's in our blood eh?








That's pretty much for the first day of Chinese New Year.
Will update about the second day tomorrow.
I hope everybody enjoyed their first day of Chinese New Year too.
I know I enjoyed it to the fullest. =)
Adios!




♥ing,
Miss Cindy Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment