♥ Second Day Of Chinese New Year ♥


As I promised, the second day of Chinese New Year.
Did nothing much during the day.
At night went for family reunion dinner.
I know we should do this like a day before Chinese New Year, but we can't.
Because all of us will only be back on the first day of Chinese New Year.




I was damn excited for the reunion dinner.
Getting myself dolled up.
But?
Ended up we ate at some not-so-classy-but-yet-a-little-cheapskate restaurant. =.=
Packed with people and the service?
One word.
BAD!


And I'm the victim for that OH-SO-WONDERFUL-NIGHT. =.=
My chair was being kicked by people who passed by.
N-O-N-S-T-O-P.
I was damn pissed, and I actually shouted WHAT THE FUCK?! =/
Not only me.
My daddy was pretty pissed too.


 Yee sang. Not my food. =/

 The newly wed couple. =)









Back home, we did our first MUST DO things on the list again.
Yes, family portrait. =)



















That's my second day of Chinese New Year.
Enjoyed that day too.
What about my third day?
I went back to Penang with my brother.
And did quite lots of stuff.


It's for me to know and for you to find out. =D
Till next time.
Adios! =)




♥ing,
Miss Cindy Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment